foto: Ion David
Chapada dos Veadeiros Highlights – Itinerary 1
This itinerary has been designed to take in the key highlights of the Chapada dos Veadeiros at a comfortable level for individual or group visitors.
It’s a tour for visitors wanting a moderate pace with hikes on steeper and rocky trails to visit the wonderfull waterfalls with clear and fresh waters of the Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park, World Heritage Site – UNESCO.
- Arrival at airport in Brasilia (up to 10 am).
- Transfer from Brasilia to Alto Paraiso (3 hours).
- Lunch in Alto Paraiso.
- Guided tour to Vale da Lua, an extraordinary moon-scape of rock sculpted by the force of the São Miguel river.
- Transfer to São Jorge, 25 miles (38 km) away, and check-in to your chosen pousada.
- Visit to view the sunset.
- Dinner in São Jorge.
- Breakfast at your pousada in Sao Jorge.
- Day hike of 5 miles (8km) in the Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park. The circuit follows an old miners’ trail passing by the quartz crystal mines that gave rise to the settlement of São Jorge.
- Along the way you will see a wide range of vegetation typical of the high altitude cerrado. We will stop for a swim and hydro-massage beneath the Pedreiras waterfall, one of the main attractions of the National Park, set in the rocky valley through which Rio Preto tumbles in a series of cascades and natural swimming pools.
- After a picnic lunch you will return along a small path shimmering with fragments of quartz crystal.
- Visit to the relaxing hot springs at nearby Agua Quente.
- Late Lunch in São Jorge.
- Breakfast at your pousada in São Jorge.
- Transfer to visit to the São Bento farm, walking about 1.5 miles (2.5. km) to the lovely Almecegas 1 waterfall with its 150 ft (50 m) drop and then on to the smaller Almecegas 2 waterfall for a refreshing dip in the large natural swimming pool.
- Lunch in Alto Paraiso.
- Transfer to Brasilia (3 hours, pm flight)
Optional – ( depends on flight time / minimum 4 people )
Abseiling down the middle of the Almecegas waterfall, a descent of 135 ft (45m) over rock and water and into a large natural swimming pool below. Your safety throughout is carefully controlled by expert instructors so that this is an ideal baptism into the sport with no experts people.
Zip Line “Vôo do Gavião” (850m and 80m high) impressive National Park mountain range view. We use two parallel iron cable with a tanden pulley, it’s easy and passive activity.
- Accommodation in São Jorge: 2 nights at either Pousada Cristal da Terra or Casa das Flores;
- Meals on a full board equivalent basis (breakfast, lunch or picnic lunch and dinner):
- English-speaking guides, fully trained and accredited by ACV-CV and IBAMA on the basis of one guide per visitor group;
- Activities (including all entrance and service charges) as described in the itinerary, based on the visitor group.
- Return transfer by air-conditioned vehicle between Brasilia (hotel or airport) and the pousada (Alto Paraiso or São Jorge).
While visitor groups will be dealt with as individual bookings and their particular wishes accommodated wherever possible, visitor groups may be combined where necessary, at the discretion of the local operator, up to a maximum of eight persons per guide. Itineraries may also be adjusted at the discretion of the local operator due to climatic or safety considerations.
Other languages can also be catered for (French, German, Spanish) at an additional cost, including native speakers if required;
Itineraries can be tailored to individual requirements (e.g. extensions up to 8 day, 7 night hikes are available) on request;
Special dietary requirements can often be accommodated if requested but extra costs may be involved;
Prices are based on a minimum group size of 2 persons; rates given for children apply up to ten years of age.
Formas de pagamento
For period of vacations and holidays, to increase 20% in the value.
Bookings must be confirmed no less than 4 weeks prior to the check-in date. Payment is required 50% deposit on confirmation of booking and 50% no later than the day following the date of check-in. Non-payment by these dates may be treated as notice of cancellation;
Once payment is made in full no surcharges will be made. Prior to that surcharges may by applied if unavoidable (e.g. in the event of exceptional adverse variations in exchange rate between the US dollar and Reias, in fuel costs or governmental action).
Já fez este roteiro com a gente? Compartilhe sua opinião sobre ele
Faça já a sua reserva
Preencha seus dados abaixo e em breve um consultor da Travessia Ecoturismo entrará em contato com você